Memorandum of Association
Memorandum of Association of the Tamilnadu Medicinal Plant Farms and Herbal Medicine Corporation Limited
I. The name of the Company is Tamilnadu Medicinal Plant Farms and Herbal Medicine Corporation Limited.
II. The Registered Office of the company shall be situated in the State of Tamil Nadu.
III. (a) THE MAIN OBJECTS TO BE PURSUED BY THE COMPANYON ITS INCORPORATION ARE:
- To grow, nurture and develop common and rare species of medicinal plants and drugs.
- To meet the requirements of medicines of herbal, mineral and animal resources for the Indian Medicine institutions, homeopathic institutions, herbal pharmaceuticals, medicinal farms, allopathic dispensaries requiring herbal medicines and export agencies requiring medicinal products.
- To prepare and manufacture standardised Siddha, Ayurveda, Unani, Allopathy, Homoeopathy and other traditional medicaments of pure quality.
- To undertake concentration, condensation, extraction of herbal, mineral, and animal products for therapeutic, dietetic and nutritive uses, and vehicles and adjuncts of sophisticated administration.
- To undertake such research on indigenous pharmaceutics as may be conducive to the laying of standards, development of indigenous pharmaceutics in general by taking over, receiving by way of gift, transfer, amalgamation or establishing research units, sections, manufacturing research sections and development wings.