Terms & Conditions
The Web Site is provided by TAMPCOL and available only to entities and persons who have reached the age of legal majority and are competent to enter into a legally binding agreement(s) under the applicable law. If You do not qualify, You are not permitted to use the Web Site.
TAMPCOL Privacy Notice
With respect to any individual whose personal information is provided by You to TAMPCOL, You represent to TAMPCOL that You have obtained all necessary consents for the processing of such personal information contemplated by the Services.
Licence and Ownership
TAMPCOL hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable licence to (a) access and use only the Web Site, Content and Services only in the manner presented by TAMPCOL, and (b) access and use the TAMPCOL computer and network services offered within the Web Site (the “TAMPCOL Systems”) only in the manner expressly permitted by TAMPCOL. Except for this limited license, TAMPCOL does not convey any interest in or to the TAMPCOL Systems, information or data available via the TAMPCOL Systems (the “Information”), Content, Services, Web Site or any other TAMPCOL property by permitting You to access the Web Site. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse-engineered, modified, amended, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of TAMPCOL. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, amend, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way unless expressly permitted to do so by TAMPCOL.
Restrictions on Use Of The Website
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Web Site.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Web Site.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Web Site in a manner not expressly permitted by TAMPCOL.
- You will not input or upload to the Web Site any information that may contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Web Site or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
- Certain areas of the Web Site are restricted to customers of TAMPCOL.
- You may not use or access the Web Site or the TAMPCOL Systems or Services in any way that, in TAMPCOL’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the TAMPCOL Systems, Services or the Web Site or interferes with the ability of authorised parties to access the TAMPCOL Systems, Services or the Web Site.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of TAMPCOL.